bronze + brass + gold lamé
a scattered slice:
- it's all in the mix: sequins + pleated gold lamé + sneakers. a blond mane helps.
- the one that got away, namely a largish 1920s cast bronze model of mount fuji, at erie basin.
- pots, garlic & pig fat soap – still life 2010. ceramics by paula greif and natsuko uchino. photograph by victor schrager. here.
- adolf dietrich's stilleben mit frauenschuh und salamander, 1928. slipper orchid!
- climbing rope + brass fittings. might have to make my own ... from the ever fantastic jeana sohn.
- great saul steinberg-esque mask via cosmic machine.
probably all via pinterest in one way or another.